Vacancy : 1
If you have an analytical mindset and love decoding data to tell a story, then BZM Graphics can be a playground for you. Right, we are looking for a passionate Data Analyst. Who will take responsibility for managing our mastery data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics Work experience as a data analyst or in related field.
- At least 1-3 year(s)
- Strong Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing data sets (Excel, Google sheet, SPSS, SAS etc).
- Knowledge of Relational Database.
- Good at problem solving skills and self-study skills.
- Can work under high pressure.
- Good at communication in English.
- Mohammadpur, Dhaka
- Tk. 20000 - 35000 (Monthly)
- Its always negotiable depends on the Experiences
Compensation & other benefits
- Leave Encashment
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Salary Review : Yearly
- Weekly holiday (Sunday)
- Skill Development training
- Long term Career development plan
- Food Facilities - (Fully Subsidize)
How to Apply ?
Please fill out the Google Form with your information, and make sure the position name is “DA : 2023”.